Friday November 18, 2016
Thank you to Danae D. for submitting this DELICIOUS Reese’s Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe! As promised, here’s the recipe for you to share with your friends and family. Enjoy!
Reese’s Peanut Butter Fudge
o 2 – 10oz bags Reese’s Peanut Butter chips
o 1 – 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
o 1 tsp vanilla extract
o 10 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, chopped
o ¼ cup Reese’s pieces crushed
What you need:
o 8x8 Baking Dish
o Cooking Spray
o Pot to melt chips & condensed milk
- Line an 8x8 dish with foil and coat lightly with cooking spray.
- Melt peanut butter chips and sweetened condensed milk in a saucepan over medium heat until fully melted.
- Turn off heat and stir in vanilla.
- Pour half of the mixture into the dish.
- Sprinkle the chopped peanut butter cups into the fudge and pat down.
- Spread the remaining half of fudge mixture over the Reese’s peanut butter cups
- Sprinkle the crushed Reese’s pieces on top and press into the fudge.
- Let cool completely before cutting into pieces and serving.
Want to see how it’s done? Watch our demo video!