Monday July 31, 2017
We’re Celebrating our Tribute II Model Grand Opening!
You asked and we delivered! We’re so excited to debut Tribute II Saturday, August 12th, during our Model Grand Opening event in Cordes Village! From 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. you’re invited to celebrate and tour three beautifully furnished model homes by our wonderful builder, CalAtlantic Homes!
We’ve planned a whole day of fun activities for everyone to enjoy!
- Light refreshments will be served in one of the model homes from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- A kids craft station will be open in our Welcome Center from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Take a tour of Mountain House High School with Principal Ben Fobert at 12 p.m. to learn how Mountain House is building bright futures for its students!
We’ll also be hosting an Instagram photo contest! Here’s how to enter while you’re at the event:
- Follow @mountainhouseca on Instagram.
- Snap a photo at the event while you’re touring the models or enjoying the activities.
- Post it and tag @mountainhouseca.
The winner will receive a $200 Visa gift card!
We can’t wait to celebrate the return of one of our favorite neighborhoods. Tribute II will present two-story detached homes ranging from 2,217 to 2,551 square feet. Great room centered floorplans will feature up to five bedrooms and four bathrooms with gourmet center-island kitchens, spacious walk-in pantries, and ground-floor bedrooms. Optional outdoor California rooms are also available to create indoor-to-outdoor living spaces. Interested homebuyers can also expect to see a diversity of architecture and landscaping with these new homes, priced from the mid $500,000s.
For more information on this new Mountain House neighborhood and our Grand Opening event, visit our event page (need to insert link) or visit our website here.